Professional Grade - When it comes to large powerhead wavemakers, the MP60 is truly unparalleled.
QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award-winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTechMP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto-Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- up to 90% Less motor noise
- Communicates with existing WWD and “w” EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
- No coral damaging “hot spots”
- Natural Gyre
- Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
At the heart of the VorTech’s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the powerhead
Upgrade from EcoSmart
For existing EcoSmart VorTech owners, an upgrade path can bring your VorTech pump the benefits of our QuietDrive technology. The upgrade path for the eachVorTech model might be slightly different.
In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The VorTech Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminium housing.
By adding the VorTech Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants.
One EcoTech Marine Battery Backup will power one MP60wES for up to 20 hours.
*Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode and other factors.
Dry-Side: 4.00 x 3.00 inches (102 x 76 mm)
Wet-Side: 4.00 x 2.80 inches (102 x 71 mm)
Flow Range: 3,500-7,500 gallons (13,000 – 28,000 liters) per hour
Tank Thickness Range: 0.375 -1.00 inch (9.5 – 26 mm)
Tank Size Range: 120-1,000+ gallons (450 – 3,800 liters)
Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 3.30 inches (84 mm)
Wattage: 10 – 60 Watts