Keep your fish in the best of health with the tasty fish food & water conditioner ranges from AquaCare. The Aqaucare Value pack includes:
- AquaCare Water Conditioner 120ml
- AquaCare Biological Supplement 120ml
- AquaCare Tropical Flakes with Mealworm 18g.
AquaCare Biological Supplement:
Reduces Fish Loss
Rapidly Establishes New Aquariums
Prevents Toxic Biological Conditions
New Highly Concentrated Responsive Formula
Reduce Fish Losses: AquaCare Biological Supplement’s new formula gets to work immediately to quickly reduce harmful ammonia and nitrite in your aquarium. This means you're far less likely to lose fish in a crisis. We recommend you use AquaCare Biological Supplement every week to help keep your aquarium in tip-top condition!
AquaCare Biological Supplement has been developed using the latest advances in bio-technology and has achieved improved bacterial stability, higher activity levels and an ultra pure concentrated product for unparalleled consistent performance from every bottle.
AquaCare Water Conditioner:
Removes Chlorine and Chloramine
Neutralises Heavy Metals
Protects and Heals
Patented Stress-Reducing Formula
When adding tap water to an aquarium, it should always be treated with a water conditioner to neutralise harmful chlorine, chloramines, and dissolved metals. Chlorine is an effective oxidant commonly used in bleaching and disinfectants. Just imagine what it could do to the sensitive life sustaining gills and protective membranes of your fish.
AquaCare Water Conditioner instantly neutralises chlorine, chloramines and dissolved harmful metals in tap water that can be toxic to fish and often impairs their natural resistance levels, leaving them more prone to disease.
AquaCare Tropical Flakes with Mealworm: Natural food, crammed with goodness for all tropical fish, with no artificial colours or flavours. Our new natural formula, produced using mealworms, creates a softer flake which is easier for fish to consume and digest. This new added ingredient also helps to make the food closer to a fish’s natural diet.
With Tetra Test 6in1, quickly test the aquarium water to ensure it is in top condition, and to help avoid any problems.
The test kit includes 25 test strips.
- Fast and easy testing of water quality
- Dip test for checking 6 water quality indicators in just 60 seconds
- Measures pH, Carbonate (KH), General Hardness (GH), Nitrite (NO2), Nitrate (NO3) and Chlorine (Cl2)
- pH – the pH value describes the acidity or alkalinity of the water, which is very important for healthy fish. A value between 6.5 and 8.5 is ideal
- KH – the bicarbonate hardness ensures a stable pH value. Values between 3° and 10° dH are generally recommended
- GH – the general hardness has a direct influence on the health of fish, plants and micro-organisms. A value between 6° and 16° dH is ideal
- NO2 – a nitrite level of nearly zero shows that the filter is working properly and the water is safe for fish
- NO3 – the nitrate content shows how ’fresh’ the water is, and also how likely it is to support algae growth
Fast and easy testing of NH3/NH4+.
- Please dip a test strip into the water
- Move the strip for approx. 5 sec
- Do not shake off excess liquid
- Keep the strip in a horizontal position with test side up for 15-30 sec