EPoS InstallerAt our Head Office StoreApplication deadline 31st January 2019
The role will involve extensive travelling to our national stores.
Installing EPoS tills and providing staff training as well as showing them how the cash up and end of day processes.
We are searching for a person who has the ability to communicate clearly to all levels in a professional manner and is a natural problem solver.
- Prepare and install tills
- printers and patch cables -Analysis issues and prioritise accordingly
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with our group at all levels
- To carry out till training -Provide telephone support to our members
- Help with technical enquiries
- Able to work under pressure on multiple install projects at one time
- Knowledge of EPoS -Knowledge of networking -Knowledge of websites and hosting
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable training a group of people
- Ability to work as a team -Natural problem solver
- Highly organised
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
· Working with EPoS: 2 years (Required)
· Egham TW20 (Preferred)
Clean Drivers License (Required)