Full Time Sales AssistantAt our Stockton StoreApplication deadline 3rd March 2018
A position for a full time sales assistant has become available in our Stockton store.
We believe that our Sales Assistants are the most important ambassadors for our stores and for the hobby of fishkeeping, so it takes a friendly, knowledgeable and energetic person to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience. Someone like you - to greet our customers as they walk in, provide solutions and answers to their questions, and make sure they walk out with everything they need.
As a sales assistant, the job will require the following;
- Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
- Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manor to maintain our high standards of customer care.
- Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
- Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
- Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organizing stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
- Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
- Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button above to email your CV and a cover letter. Please title your email 'Full Time Sales Assistant Vacancy' (and include your name) in the message box. Alternatively, you can drop your CV and covering letter into the store, and mark this for the attention of the manager.