Full-Time Sales AssistantAt our Scotsdale StoreApplication deadline 31st March 2019
A Full Time Sales Assistant is required at our busy Scotsdale store.
We are looking for someone who preferably have some aquatic experience and/or retail experience and a passion for fishkeeping.
Reporting to the Store Manager, this is a full time position where you will be responsible for delivering superb service throughout the store and ensuring that you always deliver the very highest standard of customer care. Full training will be given.
As a Full Time Sales Assistant you will be required to work every weekend, and entitled to 28 days holiday.
We believe that our Sales Assistants are the most important ambassadors for our stores and for the hobby of fishkeeping, so it takes a friendly, knowledgeable and energetic person to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience. Someone like you - to greet our customers as they walk in, provide solutions and answers to their questions, and make sure they walk out with everything they need.
As a sales assistant, the job will require the following;
- Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
- Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manor to maintain our high standards of customer care.
- Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
- Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
- Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organizing stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
- Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
- Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
- Ensuring that you maintain the very highest standards of health and safety for the livestock in our stores via regularly cleaning tanks and feeding, treating and transporting livestock.
- Using your knowledge of aquatic products and fishkeeping to help customers with the information they need.
- Ensuring the store is always presentable to create a clean, safe and welcoming environment that invites your customers to come back time and time again
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button above to email your CV and a cover letter detailing previous fishkeeping or retail experience. Please title your email 'Full Time Sales Assistant Vacancy' (and include your name) in the message box. Alternatively, you can drop your CV and covering letter into the store, and mark this for attention of the store manager.