Part Time Sales AssistantAt our Kidderminster StoreApplication deadline 28th February 2019
Our fantastic store in Kidderminster are looking for a part-time sales assistant to join the team! We believe that our Sales Assistants are the most important ambassadors for our stores and for the hobby of fishkeeping, so it takes a friendly, knowledgeable and energetic person to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience. Someone like you - to greet our customers as they walk in, provide solutions and answers to their questions, and make sure they walk out with everything they need.
A successful applicant must have previous experience in fishkeeping and an enthusiasm for the hobby.
As a sales assistant, the job will require the following;
- Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
- Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manner to maintain our high standards of customer care.
- Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
- Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
- Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organizing stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
- Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
- Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
A successful applicant will have to work weekends and bank holidays.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button above to email your CV and a cover letter. Please title your email 'Sales Assistant Vacancy' (and include your name) in the message box. Alternatively, you can drop your CV and covering letter into the store, and mark this for the attention of the manager.