Christmas and New Year Opening Times and DeliveryPosted on the 10th December 2018
Over the festive period, all of our stores will be open as usual with the exception of the Bank Holidays: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Over the festive period some of our stores may operate reduced hours, so please contact the store before traveling to check their opening hours.
The last order dispatch from our online store will be Monday 24th December at 3pm. Orders dispatched on this day will be delivered between 27th December and the New Year.
For delivery before Christmas, orders must be placed on or before Monday 17th December. You can still have delivery in time for Christmas until Thursday 20th December as long as you choose DPD Courier Service at the checkout.
Please note this excludes all products which are delivered directly from the manufacturer. Orders for these products will be dispatched in the new year.
Our full online opening hours & delivery schedule is:
- Thursday 20th Dec: last day dispatch for Christmas delivery, order before 3pm
- Friday 21st Dec: normal dispatch day; delivery MAY still arrive before Christmas
- Saturday 22nd Dec: CLOSED
- Sunday 23rd Dec: CLOSED
- Monday 24th Dec: 12pm cut off for dispatch but delivery will be after Christmas
- Tuesday 25th Dec: CLOSED
- Wednesday 26th Dec: CLOSED
- Thursday 27th Dec: CLOSED
- Friday 28th Dec: CLOSED
- Saturday 29th Dec: CLOSED
- Sunday 30th Dec: CLOSED
- Monday 31st Jan 2017: CLOSED
- Tuesday 1st Jan 2018: CLOSED
- Wednesday 2nd Jan: all orders from 24th December to 2nd January 2018 (inclusive) will be dispatched
- Thursday 3rd Jan: normal dispatch day; next day delivery for orders received before 3pm
During the festive period, our customer service team will be available:
Monday 24th December 9am - 1pm
Thursday 27th December 10am - 4pm
Friday 28th December 10am - 4pm
Monday 31st December 9am - 1pm
Please be assured that our livestock will be checked and fed daily over the festive period including the days that we are closed.
If you need any help or advice as always please contact your local store first who will be able to help you with any fish or product-related questions. You can find your most local store using our online store finder here: https://www.fishkeeper.co.uk/storefinder
From everyone at Maidenhead Aquatics, we wish all of our customers a very happy Christmas and a prosperous 2019.