Discover a New Generation of Nexus Filter Systems
The Nexus 220 filtration system delivers dramatically improved levels of clarity for ponds. Building on the success of the award winning Nexus range this new generation of filters cleverly combines mechanical and biological filtration into one advanced filter system, whilst being incredibly easy to clean and simple to install.
The Nexus 220 features a re-designed Eazy filter which now utilises the all new K1 Micro Filter Media, in a static bed, to deliver improved levels of mechanical filtration. The Nexus filter systems also use the acclaimed K1 Media in the moving bed to deliver outstanding levels of biological filtration. Together this combination of filter media work to deliver crystal clear and healthy water.
All Nexus filtration systems can be installed on pump-fed or gravity-fed setups depending on your pond configuration. The Nexus 220 is suitable for ponds up to 18,000 litres (4,000 gallons).
Key Features & Benefits:
- Improved Mechanical Filtration - The new design of the Eazy enables the Nexus to capture solids more effectively than before. K1 Micro is used inside the re-designed Eazy helping to deliver improved capture of fine particles, delivering unrivalled mechanical filtration.
- Improved Flow - The new Eazy features an improved pattern of slots in the stainless steel body which makes the filter more efficient. Water can pass through the Eazy through all sides and from below, much more effectively than before. This feature combined with the use of K1 Micro makes for improved flow rates through the entire mechanical filter stage.
- Dramatically Improved Clarity - The Nexus 220 filter system uses two types of filter media to deliver optimum levels of clarity in your pond. K1 Micro is used in the Eazy to improve mechanical filtration while the tried and tested K1 Media is used in the moving bed outer chamber, delivering the biological filtration.
- Easy To Clean And Maintain - A key feature of all Nexus filtration systems is the sheer ease of maintenance. This still remains the case with the new Nexus 220 system. The Eazy is simply cleaned by using a combination of the cleaning pipe, air valves and ball valves fitted to the Nexus, meaning you don’t need to get your hands dirty. The clear lid fitted to the Eazy also makes it easy to visual inspect the K1 Micro media.
- Better Solids Handling - Inside the centre mechanical stage of the Nexus, there is a much larger area for solid waste to be captured and to settle. This area can then be cleaned even easier than before ensuring the filter does not clog up with unnecessary amounts of waste.
- Removable Eazy - All Eazy filters used in the Nexus 220 series can be removed if needed with the K1 Micro in place. This added feature is ideal when undertaking further maintenance.
Please note this product is not normally held in stock at the majority of our stores, but is available to purchase as a special order in all branches (subject to availability and pre-payment).