The Oase FiltroClear provides the ideal introduction to proven Oase filter technology. The FiltroClear is a fantastic addition to those who are looking to add fountains and waterfalls to their garden ponds.
Oase filtroClear, can be invisibly intergrated into your current set up. With access only needed to the top of the FiltroClear for cleaning and maintence. Easy Clean technology with a UV clarifier eliminates algae and reduces pathogens. With the 'treated' water flowing through the fine mehnical and large-pored biological filter elements of the filter unit that decomposes the pollutants and clarify the water. Easy Cleaning can be conducted by a rotary dial that activates the cleaning dial. This then followed by moving the cleaning lever up and dow to squueze out the filter elements. This causes water flow into the filter and forces the polluted water out of the unit.
This water can be taken via an outlet source to flowerbeds and sewage.
This filter offers outstanding filtration characteristics, integrated UVC clarification and high-level convenience all in one.
- Clear water guaranteed through the ideal combination of filter and UVC technology
- Convenient cleaning thanks to patented Easy Clean Technology
- Almost invisible integration in the environment
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses and architectural pools
- Patented Easy-Clean technology for easy and easy cleaning without opening the filter
- Cleaning and backflush function can be easily operated on the cover
- Possibility of monitoring the UVC clarifier, filter contamination and water flow-through
- Compact filter size with high filtration capacity - perfect for architectural pools and where there is little space in the garden
- High-quality, impact-resistant material
- Integrated in the natural environment, thanks to possibility of in ground installation and the sandstone look of the cover
- Incl. UVC clear rinse function for easy cleaning of the UVC unit
- Incl. 2" hose connection
Please note that as an outdoor electrical item, this product is not supplied with a plug.
|UVC - Power (w)||11||18||24||36||55|
|Litres per hour max. (l/h)||6000||8000||10000||12000||16000|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.(m³)||6||12||16||20||30|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock (m³)||3||6||8||10||15|