Open 7 days a week - please phone for opening hours. Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
We are also very excited to welcome in the coming weeks our new 'feed the fish pond,' that will be located in our currently expanding outside pond area, this new expansion will offer a large range of fish, and seasonal pond plants. So pay us a visit today, our friendly, expert staff will be happy to help with all your fishkeeping needs!
This store is a premium dealer of
We are currently recruiting for the following roles at this store, click here to see all our positions across our company.
Application deadline 31ST MAY 2019
Store: Hastings Garden Centre Bexhill Road St Leonards on Sea East Sussex TN38 8AR
Telephone: 01424 424446
Our fantastic Hastings store is looking to expand its team!
This position is including weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in all areas of fish keeping, with some previous experience in fishkeeping with an enthusiasm for the hobby. The role involves aiding in the day to day maintenance of the store including caring for the wide variety of livestock that we carry and serving customers. High standards of customer service are important to our business and applicants should be enthusiastic and professional.
The person we are looking for should be a positive practical individual who is keen to be part of a strong happy team of staff who enjoy working in their vocational career.
· Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
· Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manner to maintain our high standards of customer care.
· Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
· Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
· Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
· Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organizing stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
· Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
· Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button above to email your CV and a cover letter. Please title your email 'Part Time Sales Assistant Vacancy' (and include your name) in the message box. Alternatively, you can drop your CV and covering letter into the store, and mark this for the attention of the manager.