This new innovative lighting system from Superfish enables you to simply replace your existing fluorescent lighting with energy-efficient LED lighting. The Superfish Retro LED lighting units fit directly into T8 or T5 aquarium fixtures (model dependent) and can also be used as additional lighting or above lidless aquariums. The majority of complete aquariums now available on the market come with LED lighting rather than the 'outdated' fluorescent tubes, these kits allow you to get this new innovative LED system on your aquarium without having to purchase an entire new model! LED lighting is much more energy efficient and has a much higher light output than most light tubes.
These are available in 7 different lengths to fit T8 fixtures for any of the different fluorescent tubes available on the market:
- 45cm (9.5w) unit to replace 15w tubes
- 60cm (12w) unit to replace 18w tubes
- 75cm (14w) unit to replace 25w tubes
- 90cm (17w) unit to replace 30w tubes
- 100cm (18w) unit to replace 38w tubes
- 120cm (21w) unit to replace 36w tubes
- 150cm (25w) unit to replace 58w tubes
- Plug and play, seamless upgrade
- Fits T8 hoods without any modification
- Complete kit including ballast and waterproof end caps
- Safe with low voltage
- Save up to 50% on your electricity costs
- Long life span of 30,000 hours
The Retro LED Multi lighting has 8 different colours of light, the brightness of which can be adjusted with the remote control. As it is adjustable the Lux, Par and Kelvin levels are not given.
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we will be unable to assist with replacements.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.