This stunning new marine aquarium is exclusive to Maidenhead Aquatics. Carefully designed and constructed by experienced fishkeepers, the Aqua Marin Pro 900 has unique features including a space-saving weir system, fully enclosed sump and a safe place to store electrics. Available in 6 colour finishes: Matt Black, Matt White, Hickory, Mekong, Gloss White and Gloss Anthracite
Unique Weir System
The Aqua Marin Pro 900 incorporates a unique ‘letterbox’ style weir system which allows maximum water movement with the minimum of space taken up within the aquarium. Assisting the ‘letterbox’ weir is an Ultra-Flow Weir Comb to allow maximum flow whilst capturing larger debris before it enters the sump. The Ultra-Flow Overflow Weir Comb is designed with a unique vertical and horizontal drain slots that allows around 30% to 50% more water to flow through the slotted sections compared to a vertical type weir, which in normal circumstances, can result in a much higher running level. The Ultra-Flow Overflow Weir Comb maintains a high flow at all times, resulting in a higher flow-through, allowing you to use larger return pumps with higher flow rates.
Fully Enclosed Sump
Inside the cabinet of the Aqua Marin Pro 900 sits a vivarium style sump, which helps to reduce evaporation, noise and heat loss. The sump houses a bracket which can hold 2 x 4” filter socks, a skimmer chamber, bubble trap, spacious return pump compartment and a top up chamber. The filter sock bracket can be easily removed and allows the user to upgrade to the D-D Clarisea 3000 filter unit perfectly, you can view this product here.
Random Flow Generator Return Outlets
Water returning to the aquarium goes through 2 x VCA ‘RGA’ (Random Flow Generator™) return outlets. These produce the kind of random flow your reef tank needs– with no moving parts! This random flow pattern encourages coral growth and recreates tidal currents all in complete silence.
Expertly Built Cabinet
The expertly built cabinet for the Aqua Marin 900 aquarium also boasts an internal shelf above the sump houses a 6-way electrical socket for all your equipment to be plugged in safely and easily. The air gap at the bottom of the cabinet doors ensures good circulation and helps prevent any moisture build up which can sometimes result in damage to the wood.
List of Contents:
- All Necessary Pipework
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we will be unable to assist with replacements.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We are delighted to be able to offer a credit option for customers who are over 18 years old, have lived in the UK for at least three years, and are placing an order to a total value of over £30 and up to the value of £1500. Our finance package is available online only. Other alternative credit options are available in our stores upon request.
There are no fees for taking up interest free credit. If you are buying online all you need to do is click through to the checkout and select our finance option as your method of payment.
Please note that Maidenhead Aquatics (t/a Rapid Aquatics Limited) is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance is provided by Klarna AB. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Click here for more information about our finance package with Klarna AB