Available Gift Cards
Gift cards are available to purchase in any of our stores with any value between £10 and £500. Alternatively, we have the following 4 gift cards available to buy online in the following amounts: £10 / £20 / £30 / £40 / £50 / £75 / £100.
Why choose a Maidenhead Aquatics Gift Card?
While it's always tempting to buy your loved one a beautiful fish or stunning coral as a Christmas gift, it isn't always a good idea. Questions about compatibility, suitability and whether or not the recipient's aquarium is ready for any new additions all combine to make livestock a tricky proposition when purchased as a surprise gift. Thankfully a Maidenhead Aquatics Gift Card makes things easy!
Loaded with anything from £10 to £500, our electronic gift cards are safe, versatile and can be used to purchase anything from livestock to filters and ornaments to aquariums and everything in between. What's more, they're far easier to wrap than a Lionfish! They’re available to purchase from your local store and they can be used for any of our 160+ locations across the UK and can be topped up time and time again, making them the perfect gift for the fishkeeper in your life!
Already have a Gift Card? Check your balance below
Have an issue with a current Gift Card?
If you have lost or damaged your gift card, or you need to talk to us about anything else relating to your gift card, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Terms & Conditions
1. Once activated the value on a Maidenhead Aquatics Gift Card can be used as full or part payment at any Maidenhead Aquatics store in the UK.
2. A card can be loaded with any value between £10 and £500. The maximum value stored on a card is £500.
3. The monies on a card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchases.
4. All monies on a card must be used by the expiry date which is 2 years from the date of purchase. Any balance left on a card after this date will be deducted.
5. Please protect a card and treat it as cash, the balance cannot be returned if lost or stolen.
6. A card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
7. Maidenhead Aquatics reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw a card on reasonable notice. Your statuary rights are not affected.
8. Gift cards are not currently available redeem online at www.fishkeeper.co.uk as we are in the process of updating our system.
9. Existing gift card balances can be checked at the till in store. Just ask one of the team in store to log into their terminal in the store and they will be able to cofirm your gift card balance.