The Aqua Marin Planta aquarium range has been created with the aquascaper in mind. From the original concept creation, to the design and testing, this exclusive range combines the style and build quality a modern aquascaper demands. The aquarium is simple and modern. Equipped with all the necessary features to ensure the finest outcome enabling owners to create a beautiful underwater landscape framed in a stunning surround.
Frosted Background & Clear Silicon
A first for us: the frosted background to the aquarium allows mood lighting creating a mythical backdrop. Similarly, clear silicone and an open-top provides a minimalistic look and allows any lighting to be used, illuminating the aquarium as you wish.
Smart Cabinet available in 4 colours
The cabinet's interior is spacious. Filtration, CO2 sets, or other equipment can be hidden from view, removing all distractions from the planted world within. Equally, the electrical plug bar offers easy and practical access to all your equipment. Maintenance is a breeze!
Hand Built in UK
These smart aquarium and cabinet sets are designed and built right here in the UK. All aquariums are built to order meaning your tank is unique and made just for you. This does mean they can have a wait time of up to 4 weeks, but we promise you they are worth the wait!
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we will be unable to assist with replacements.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We are delighted to be able to offer a credit option for customers who are over 18 years old, have lived in the UK for at least three years, and are placing an order to a total value of over £30 and up to the value of £1500. Our finance package is available online only. Other alternative credit options are available in our stores upon request.
There are no fees for taking up interest free credit. If you are buying online all you need to do is click through to the checkout and select our finance option as your method of payment.
Please note that Maidenhead Aquatics (t/a Rapid Aquatics Limited) is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance is provided by Klarna AB. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Click here for more information about our finance package with Klarna AB