The AquaCare Aquarium Plastic Plant & Ornament Cleaner is suitable for cleaning aquarium ornaments, plastic plants and all other aquarium equipment.
Plastic plants and ornaments can quickly become coated in algae and organic deposits spoiling their appearance. The AquaCare Aquarium Plastic Plant & Ornament Cleaner helps to remove this unsightly layer returning your decor to their original visual appeal.
The treatment in this pack is enough for five applications (5 x 10-litre buckets of cleaning solution).
Instructions for use:
1. Remove any plastic plants and ornaments from the aquarium you intend to clean.
2. Place these plastic plants and ornaments in a bucket and fill with water (maximum of 10 litres). 3. Add one Cleaning Agent Tablet and allow to fully dissolve.
4. Leave the plastic plants and ornaments to soak for a minimum of 8 hours.
5. Remove the items from the bucket and safely discard the dirty water.
6. Rinse the plastic plants & ornaments in tap water to remove the cleaning solution.
7. Refill the bucket with tap water, place the items back in the bucket and add 20 drops (approximately one capful) of the Neutraliser Solution and allow to soak for a further 15 minutes.
NEVER USE DIRECTLY IN THE AQUARIUM!
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process using your designated delivery address and chosen delivery method. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order and this will be calculated on your entire basket after you have entered your delivery address. If for any reason your products are not deliverable to your chosen delivery address, the checkout will inform you of this before your order is submitted.
Our chosen couriers are DPD and Royal Mail. If an order is dispatched directly from a manufacturer then you may have a different courier delivering your order. Full tracking details for all orders sent by DPD will be provided when your order is shipped. You can choose ‘Express Courier’ to receive this service on any standard order. Any order sent from our suppliers, or with DPD will only be delivered Monday - Friday.
All stated delivery times begin from the moment your order is accepted which is when your order is shipped from our warehouse our suppliers. An order confirmation email is not the acceptance of an order by us.
A signature is required for all orders sent via DPD, at which point the responsibility for all consignments passes to you. If you have specified another recipient (who is not you) for delivery purposes, then you accept that evidence of a signature by the said recipient (or another appointed person) at your delivery address is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by DPD and this accepts the transfer of responsibility to yourself.
We do not ship orders internationally.
To see a full list of our delivery charges and to read our terms and conditions, click here.