BiOrb aquariums include everything you need to start your new hobby. With your plug and play BiOrb you’ll soon be decorating your tank and enjoying the magic of keeping fish. With a range of stunning designs, you’ll find an aquarium to fit every home. MCR Lighting, pump, and filtration are simple to set up and easy to look after.
With its hidden waterline, the biOrb HALO 15 is a visually seamless aquarium and features Multi-Colour remote controlled lighting. At the touch of a button, your aquarium can be lit by any of the sixteen pre-set colours. Or you can relax as the aquarium gently fades through the entire spectrum of colours. Plus you can also control the brightness. You can enjoy all the technology of an advanced aquarium set up, supplied in one box. The biOrb HALO 15 MCR is the perfect aquarium for anyone new to fish keeping.
All biOrbs have a filter at the bottom of the aquarium. It’s where solid waste naturally settles. Put simply, the filter works where there is most to filter.
1. Air driven filtration system creates vigorous water flow and a constantly changing water surface. This maintains oxygen saturation.
2. The circular flow of water then collects any fish waste on its way down.
3. It draws the waste through the ceramic media where the natural biological filtration absorbs some toxins. The freshly oxygenated water also feeds the bacteria.
4. Any remaining waste is trapped in the sponge cartridge. The water then passes through resin particles and natural stabilisers to remove toxic substances and keep the pH levels constant.
5. The clean water is then oxygenated as it flows back up the bubble tube to repeat the cycle.
To maintain your biOrb HALO 15 MCR all you do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water.
For safety and peace of mind, the lights and pump are low voltage and are backed by a 12 month guarantee. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic, which is ten times stronger than glass.
Colour at the touch of a button Using your remote control couldn’t be easier. Simply choose your colour and use the grey bar on the right control the brightness. Or push the wave button and enjoy as your biOrb cycles through all the colours. Press the cog button while your biOrb is cycling through the colours to stop on your favourite.
• High quality LEDs, typically last 50,000 hours.
• On/Off by remote control.
• Auto sunrise, daylight, sunset and moonlight.
Choose from gloss Grey or White.
Electrical and environmental requirements
- Line voltage: 12V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz, single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 13W
Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.