Fish and pond life require oxygen rich water to remain healthy. Beneficial bacteria in the pond and filtration systems are essential to the break down of highly toxic ammonia and nitrates, they also require oxygen to flourish and keep the pond free from the build-up of toxic waste.
Using a Blagdon oxygenator in your pond will dramatically increase the level of oxygen and reduce carbon dioxide levels. Circulation and aeration prevents stagnation of the water.
Aeration is especially important during warm weather when water holds less oxygen. Oxygenating plants produce oxygen during the day but start to use oxygen at night, depleting the pond of oxygen. An oxygenator will provide a complete solution for healthy, oxygen rich pond throughout the day.
Aeration by air stone help keep an area ice free in the winder, preventing the build up of toxic gases which can be fatal to the fish and wildlife.
Using treatment and medications in your pond often reduce oxygen levels; adding aeration will benefit the fish and wildlife when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Outdoor weatherproof water garden air pump
- Complete kit
- Increases oxygen in warm weather
- Helps prevent freezing during the winter, reducing the potential build up of toxic gas.
- Treatments and medications can reduce oxygen levels in your pond. Support your fish with additional aeration and circulation when they need it most
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.