Keep your fish in the best of health with the tasty fish food & water conditioner ranges from AquaCare. The Aqaucare Value pack includes:
- AquaCare Water Conditioner 120ml
- AquaCare Biological Supplement 120ml
- AquaCare Tropical Flakes with Mealworm 18g.
AquaCare Biological Supplement:
Reduces Fish Loss
Rapidly Establishes New Aquariums
Prevents Toxic Biological Conditions
New Highly Concentrated Responsive Formula
Reduce Fish Losses: AquaCare Biological Supplement’s new formula gets to work immediately to quickly reduce harmful ammonia and nitrite in your aquarium. This means you're far less likely to lose fish in a crisis. We recommend you use AquaCare Biological Supplement every week to help keep your aquarium in tip-top condition!
AquaCare Biological Supplement has been developed using the latest advances in bio-technology and has achieved improved bacterial stability, higher activity levels and an ultra pure concentrated product for unparalleled consistent performance from every bottle.
AquaCare Water Conditioner:
Removes Chlorine and Chloramine
Neutralises Heavy Metals
Protects and Heals
Patented Stress-Reducing Formula
When adding tap water to an aquarium, it should always be treated with a water conditioner to neutralise harmful chlorine, chloramines, and dissolved metals. Chlorine is an effective oxidant commonly used in bleaching and disinfectants. Just imagine what it could do to the sensitive life sustaining gills and protective membranes of your fish.
AquaCare Water Conditioner instantly neutralises chlorine, chloramines and dissolved harmful metals in tap water that can be toxic to fish and often impairs their natural resistance levels, leaving them more prone to disease.
AquaCare Tropical Flakes with Mealworm: Natural food, crammed with goodness for all tropical fish, with no artificial colours or flavours. Our new natural formula, produced using mealworms, creates a softer flake which is easier for fish to consume and digest. This new added ingredient also helps to make the food closer to a fish’s natural diet.
With Tetra Test 6in1, quickly test the aquarium water to ensure it is in top condition, and to help avoid any problems.
The test kit includes 25 test strips.
- Fast and easy testing of water quality
- Dip test for checking 6 water quality indicators in just 60 seconds
- Measures pH, Carbonate (KH), General Hardness (GH), Nitrite (NO2), Nitrate (NO3) and Chlorine (Cl2)
- pH – the pH value describes the acidity or alkalinity of the water, which is very important for healthy fish. A value between 6.5 and 8.5 is ideal
- KH – the bicarbonate hardness ensures a stable pH value. Values between 3° and 10° dH are generally recommended
- GH – the general hardness has a direct influence on the health of fish, plants and micro-organisms. A value between 6° and 16° dH is ideal
- NO2 – a nitrite level of nearly zero shows that the filter is working properly and the water is safe for fish
- NO3 – the nitrate content shows how ’fresh’ the water is, and also how likely it is to support algae growth
Fast and easy testing of NH3/NH4+.
- Please dip a test strip into the water
- Move the strip for approx. 5 sec
- Do not shake off excess liquid
- Keep the strip in a horizontal position with test side up for 15-30 sec
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.