evoFeed Automatic is an automatic fish feeder suitable for medium and large ponds. The unit can be programmed to dispense food into the pond at timed intervals throughout the day. The distance the food is propelled, and the amount of time it is dispensed for, are also adjustable. The food is propelled at a 120-degree angle.
Weatherproof, evoFeed Automatic can be mounted pond side, and is powered via its own built-in rechargeable battery. evoFeed Automatic is ideal for koi ponds, where large quantities of pellets are fed, and fish fed frequently throughout the day in order to maintain growth. It is also ideal for holiday feeding.
The feeder has a large LCD screen and control panel with touch buttons and can easily be set to feed up to six times daily. It is also possible to perform a manual feed from the control panel.
The feeder is designed to use pellets from 3-10 mm diameter. We do not recommend the use of sticks, flakes or other shapes of food. The rechargeable lithium battery only needs an overnight charge indoors, to then operate for at least 3 months powered by its own battery, depending of the timer setting. Adapter for charging is included. The feeder will work as normal when adapter is plugged in.
evoFeed Automatic is specially designed with a strong motor and extra bottom ventilation over the impeller to prevent the food from clogging. Fixing pegs are included, which makes it easy to place and secure the feeder at the edge of your pond.
Distance food is propelled
Depending on the size of your pond, you can set the feeder motor to 3 different speeds. This sets the distance that the food is propelled.
As a reference normal 6mm. Koi pellets have the following approximate distance:
- Low: (60%) 1 metre
- Medium: (80%) 2 metre
- High: (100%) 3 metre
Amount of food
You can set the timer up to 6 times a day, and for up to 19 seconds each time. As a reference, for normal 6mm Koi pellets, about a handful equals 3-5 seconds.
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.