Discover a New Generation of Nexus Filter Systems
The Nexus 220 filtration system delivers dramatically improved levels of clarity for ponds. Building on the success of the award winning Nexus range this new generation of filters cleverly combines mechanical and biological filtration into one advanced filter system, whilst being incredibly easy to clean and simple to install.
The Nexus 220 features a re-designed Eazy filter which now utilises the all new K1 Micro Filter Media, in a static bed, to deliver improved levels of mechanical filtration. The Nexus filter systems also use the acclaimed K1 Media in the moving bed to deliver outstanding levels of biological filtration. Together this combination of filter media work to deliver crystal clear and healthy water.
All Nexus filtration systems can be installed on pump-fed or gravity-fed setups depending on your pond configuration. The Nexus 220 is suitable for ponds up to 18,000 litres (4,000 gallons).
Key Features & Benefits:
- Improved Mechanical Filtration - The new design of the Eazy enables the Nexus to capture solids more effectively than before. K1 Micro is used inside the re-designed Eazy helping to deliver improved capture of fine particles, delivering unrivalled mechanical filtration.
- Improved Flow - The new Eazy features an improved pattern of slots in the stainless steel body which makes the filter more efficient. Water can pass through the Eazy through all sides and from below, much more effectively than before. This feature combined with the use of K1 Micro makes for improved flow rates through the entire mechanical filter stage.
- Dramatically Improved Clarity - The Nexus 220 filter system uses two types of filter media to deliver optimum levels of clarity in your pond. K1 Micro is used in the Eazy to improve mechanical filtration while the tried and tested K1 Media is used in the moving bed outer chamber, delivering the biological filtration.
- Easy To Clean And Maintain - A key feature of all Nexus filtration systems is the sheer ease of maintenance. This still remains the case with the new Nexus 220 system. The Eazy is simply cleaned by using a combination of the cleaning pipe, air valves and ball valves fitted to the Nexus, meaning you don’t need to get your hands dirty. The clear lid fitted to the Eazy also makes it easy to visual inspect the K1 Micro media.
- Better Solids Handling - Inside the centre mechanical stage of the Nexus, there is a much larger area for solid waste to be captured and to settle. This area can then be cleaned even easier than before ensuring the filter does not clog up with unnecessary amounts of waste.
- Removable Eazy - All Eazy filters used in the Nexus 220 series can be removed if needed with the K1 Micro in place. This added feature is ideal when undertaking further maintenance.
Please note this product is not normally held in stock at the majority of our stores, but is available to purchase as a special order in all branches (subject to availability and pre-payment).
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we will be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We are delighted to be able to offer a credit option for customers who are over 18 years old and have lived in the UK for at least three years. Orders placed by customers with a total value under £50.00, have the option of paying for the full order in 30 days time. A second option which allows customers to split the payment in 3 (a third up front then two equal payments in 30 days and 60 days time) is provided for orders with a total value of over £50.00.
There are no fees for taking up interest free credit. If you are buying online all you need to do is click through to the checkout and select our finance option as your method of payment.
Please note that Maidenhead Aquatics (t/a Rapid Aquatics Limited) is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance is provided by Klarna AB. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Click here for more information about our finance package with Klarna AB