Following three years of research and development, Interpet is proud to present Tri-Spec 2, a maximum output aquarium light with a uniquely engineered lens system that delivers unparalleled light output in its class. Its LEDs are tuned to emit the optimal spectrum for growing stunning reefs and lush aquascapes. Designed to be versatile, the Tri-Spec 2 comes in a variety of sizes, with three fitting options and it can be used to replace the lights in any size of furniture aquarium. The lighting unit is IP67 water proof, enabling it to be submersed in depths of up to one metre.
Take control of the lighting levels and on/off timings with the Tri-Spec App Controller upgrade.
Available in 4 different sizes, each with extendable mounting bars:
- 52cm (extends to 60cm)
- 69cm (extends to 80cm)
- 90cm (extends to 100cm)
- 116cm (extends to 124cm)
• Max output LEDs and a new Tri-Spec 2 lens system enhance light output and create a brightly lit, beautiful aquarium
• The intense light and balanced spectrum are ideal for coral and very light-demanding plant species
• 14 x 3w White, 5 x 2w Red and 5 x 1w Blue MO LEDs
• Tri-Spec 2 comes in 4 sizes with 3 fitting options: extendable end brackets for direct replacement into flap systems; versatile brackets to retrofit onto any aquarium hood; a suspension kit to hang over open top tanks
• IP67 Water Proof - unlike competitive products the Tri-Spec 2 is truly submersible in up to 1m depth
• Bluetooth controller available separately allows you to fine tune the light spectrum and intensity
• Tri-Spec 2 LED Unit
• Switch Transformer
• Retrofit Bracket Set
• Instruction Booklet
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process using your designated delivery address and chosen delivery method. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order and this will be calculated on your entire basket after you have entered your delivery address. If for any reason your products are not deliverable to your chosen delivery address, the checkout will inform you of this before your order is submitted.
Our chosen couriers are DPD and Royal Mail. If an order is dispatched directly from a manufacturer then you may have a different courier delivering your order. Full tracking details for all orders sent by DPD will be provided when your order is shipped. You can choose ‘Express Courier’ to receive this service on any standard order. Any order sent from our suppliers, or with DPD will only be delivered Monday - Friday.
All stated delivery times begin from the moment your order is accepted which is when your order is shipped from our warehouse our suppliers. An order confirmation email is not the acceptance of an order by us.
A signature is required for all orders sent via DPD, at which point the responsibility for all consignments passes to you. If you have specified another recipient (who is not you) for delivery purposes, then you accept that evidence of a signature by the said recipient (or another appointed person) at your delivery address is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by DPD and this accepts the transfer of responsibility to yourself.
We do not ship orders internationally.
To see a full list of our delivery charges and to read our terms and conditions, click here.