Kusuri 8-Piece Topical Treatment Kit is a complete easy to use kit, for the beginner and experienced fish keeper. For treating Ulcers, wounds and Fin Rot.
General pond medications may solve parasitic infestations but are seldom effective against physical Ulcers, wounds, Fin Rot. Treating the fish topically will be more effective and potentially life-saving!
Treating wounds on fish can be just as stressful for the owner as much as the fish! There can be nothing more upsetting than an ulcer on a Koi. This kit is designed to give you a pretty good chance of repairing the damage! One or two questions you must ask yourself, is this an isolated “one-off” wound or ulcer? Do other Koi show signs of ulcers? If so please, be quite sure your water quality is good. Most ulcers that break out, and fail to heal naturally, are normally a result of an underlying water quality issue. Poor water quality will severely delay any healing process especially if Ammonia or Nitrite is high.
The secret to successful treatment is to catch the problem early and do something about it. Only in exceptional circumstances will a Koi have the ability to heal without treatment. The 8-Piece Topical Treatment Kit can be used at any temperature at any time of the year, though it must be pointed out the Koi will heal quicker if the water temperature is above 15°C.
All kit components are replaceable, so you need never run short of any particular item. If there is one thing you should keep at home for your Koi this is it! This kit contains chemicals and should be stored away from children & pets.
The Kusuri 8-Piece Topical Treatment Kit contains the following items.
- 1 x 100ml of Kusuri Masuizai Koi Sedate
- 1 x 100ml Kusuri Roccal Wound Cleaner
- 1 x 100ml Kusuri Anti-Bac
- 1 x 100ml Spare spray bottle
- 1 x 25 Grams of Kusuri Orahesive Sealer Powder
- 1 x 50ml Kusuri Top Coat Sealer
- 1 pair of surgical gloves
- 10 x cotton bud applicators
- Comprehensive step by step instructions
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.