Laguna PowerJet High Performance Fountain & Waterfall Pump Kit contains everything you need to generate powerful water circulation and beautiful water display features, including a powerful PowerJet water circulating pump, riser stem and two fountain heads.
PowerJet is intelligently managed by Laguna's next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently. The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs.
The Laguna PowerJet water pump has been designed and created with pondkeepers in mind, this has resulted in the production of top quality and highly efficient pond pump. The hexagonal angled and ribbed pattern allows for a strong drop resistance casing whilst also allowing water to flow easily through even when debris naturally gets sucked to the outer casing. The pumps also have very few moving parts, resulting in minimal maintenance and need for spare parts. Laguna have created its pumps to not only have coloured coded parts allowing for easy maintenance but also a tool free maintenance experience.
The Max Flo, works by drawing in a large volume of water it acts as the initial stage of filtering by catching large pieces of debris before they enter the main body of the filter resulting in less maintenance.
Powered by European-engineers who quality check each product at every stage of manufacture.
PowerJet Fountain/Waterfall Pump Kit includes:
PowerJet water circulating pump:
3 Tier and Waterbell fountain head
Extendable riser stem can also be adjusted horizontally
Pivoting riser stem allows surface levelling of fountainhead
Two separate flow controls, each one independently adjusts water flow to fountainhead and waterfall
Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using convenient keyhole cutouts
Ergonomic pump handle for easy transportation
Large surface capacity strainer cage for maximum pump protection
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.