Turn large quantities of tap water in aquarium safe water free from chlorine with a TMC V2 Pure RO System. It uses the process of reverse osmosis to remove toxins normally found in tap water, making it safe for use in your aquatic environment.
You can purchase this in place of water treatments and conditioners.
TMC present their reverse osmosis unit, using a powerful three stage system, the unit will thoroughly remove all sediments, contaminants and more from tap water. You can be confident that only the clearest, cleanest water will go into your aquarium.
The first stage uses a sediment pre-filter to remove all traces of sand, silt and rust from the water. It can remove particles of just 5 micron in size. This pre filtration method will prolong the life of the membrane, as larger particle are removed before the water reaches the membrane section.
The second stage of the RO unit consists of carbon cartridge. This efficiently removes all traces of chlorine and other pollutants. It also removes colourants, odours and residue for a polished finish.
Finally the water reaches the membrane. This fine yet strong film barrier will remove any remaining contaminants including nitrates and phosphates.
The unit has an in built restrictor/ flush valve that means that excess water cannot flow into the membrane, making it last longer.
The Sediment cartridge, Carbon block and Membrane can all be replaced.
PLEASE NOTE:RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating temperature of 50 psi (approx. 3.5 bar). And also that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressure so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.
• In-line digital TDS monitor which measures and provides a highly accurate "real-time" display of total dissolved solid levels before AND after the water passes through the RO system, providing a visual indicator of its performance.
• Easy to use with quick-connect fittings for simple installation.
• Selectable monitoring mode - battery saving or continuous monitoring using a mains power adaptor (not supplied).
• 1 x long life 3v lithium battery (CR2032) included.
Three-stage, professional RO (reverse osmosis) system incorporating high-quality components.
• sediment pre-filter which functions as a first stage filter, removing particles of up to 5 microns from the water whilst also protecting and prolonging the life of the RO membrane.
• Activated carbon block filter which offers the highly effective removal of contaminants such as chlorine and colourants from the water.
• High-quality Thin Film Composite (TFC) RO membrane, which removes contaminants such as heavy metals and hardness-forming minerals from the water, as well as a high percentage of nitrates and phosphates.
• Integral pressure gauge which helps to indicate when the RO membrane may need to be flushed or replaced, ensuring the RO system gives the optimum performance.
• Compact, space-saving design incorporating a strong, metal wall-mounting bracket ensuring quick and simple installation.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process using your designated delivery address and chosen delivery method. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order and this will be calculated on your entire basket after you have entered your delivery address. If for any reason your products are not deliverable to your chosen delivery address, the checkout will inform you of this before your order is submitted.
Our chosen couriers are DPD and Royal Mail. If an order is dispatched directly from a manufacturer then you may have a different courier delivering your order. Full tracking details for all orders sent by DPD will be provided when your order is shipped. You can choose ‘Express Courier’ to receive this service on any standard order. Any order sent from our suppliers, or with DPD will only be delivered Monday - Friday.
All stated delivery times begin from the moment your order is accepted which is when your order is shipped from our warehouse our suppliers. An order confirmation email is not the acceptance of an order by us.
A signature is required for all orders sent via DPD, at which point the responsibility for all consignments passes to you. If you have specified another recipient (who is not you) for delivery purposes, then you accept that evidence of a signature by the said recipient (or another appointed person) at your delivery address is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by DPD and this accepts the transfer of responsibility to yourself.
We do not ship orders internationally.
To see a full list of our delivery charges and to read our terms and conditions, click here.