The Vecton Titan UV has been produced using specially selected photocatalytic material. The photocatalytic reaction provides a safer alternative to ozone for even cleaner water. Thanks to this Titan UV technology, the Vecton Titan UV is 1.3 times more effective than a standard UV steriliser, making it more energy efficient. The photocatalytic lining also protects and further improves the lifespan of the high UV resistant plastic body. As with the rest of the award winning Vecton UV range; the Vecton Titan UV is designed with opposing inlet and outlet and comes with four stage hosetails for flexible hose from ½” to 1¼” for easy installation and connection to the water supply. These are held in place with screw on collars for easy removal when servicing and maintaining unit. There is a UV shield to prevent direct viewing of the UV lamp and the body is manufactured using impact resistant, translucent polycarbonate. Also included is an elbow connection, instruction manual, and a 3-year guarantee.
The UV sterilisation process will only target the microorganisms floating in the water, so the good bacteria needed for processing ammonia remain healthy in your filter system, rock and substrate. UV technology used in fresh water or marine aquaria disrupts algae growth and kills bacteria and other pathogens that would otherwise cause disease in your aquarium inhabitants. This also allows much better light penetration, to the advantage of all animals in the aquarium. In addition to the health benefit of standard UV steriliser, the photocatalytic reaction in the Vecton TitanUV assures cleaner, more transparent water.
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.