Our large cubed cabinet and aquarium comes with a large cupboard which is drilled for pipework and cabling access. Perfectly suited to be used as a coldwater, tropical or marine aquarium, simply add the required equipment. Aqua Oak Premium Oak Aquariums are unique in their quality and built to last a lifetime.
Made From Premium Oak
Hood and Cabinet made from European and North American Oak, these aquariums complement the existing furnishings of your home. No longer do you need to choose between having a piece of furniture or an aquarium in your lounge – now you can have both! Every inch of the cabinet has been meticulously handcrafted by expert joiners from only the finest cuts of premium grade European solid oak.
Cupboard for External Filtration and more
The design is refreshingly simple; it features perfectly smooth surfaces with a high-grade polish finish, brass handles and elegantly angled feet. Even the backs and bases are made from real oak veneer. Parts of the cupboards are made from a board with real oak for extra strength and the predrilled holes for piping ensures full support for any filtration you may be considering. All doors are fitted with magnetic guards.
Clear Glass for Improved Visibility
The float glass tank not only gives perfect visibility but also gives the sheet uniform thickness and a very flat surface. All glass is finished with a polished edge leaving a top-quality tank and cabinet set.
Every Aqua Oak aquarium is unique, meaning there will be some minor variations with the oak colouration and grain pattern. Both the cabinet and hood are made from a natural wood product, therefore it is important for you to take some time to care for and maintain the finish. Removal of the condensation glass and other modifications may invalidate any guarantees and cause the furniture to warp or tarnish.
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we will be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We are delighted to be able to offer a credit option for customers who are over 18 years old and have lived in the UK for at least three years. Orders placed by customers with a total value under £50.00, have the option of paying for the full order in 30 days time. A second option which allows customers to split the payment in 3 (a third up front then two equal payments in 30 days and 60 days time) is provided for orders with a total value of over £50.00.
There are no fees for taking up interest free credit. If you are buying online all you need to do is click through to the checkout and select our finance option as your method of payment.
Please note that Maidenhead Aquatics (t/a Rapid Aquatics Limited) is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance is provided by Klarna AB. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Click here for more information about our finance package with Klarna AB