- Fits most aquariums due to its extendable mounting brackets
- Bluetooth App controlled Smart Light
- Weather Effects
- Adjustable Colour Spectrum
- Available in 7 sizes: 12 W, 16 W, 21 W, 25 W, 27 W, 30 W and 33 W
- This product comes with a 2-year warranty.
Please note a compatible Bluetooth device is required to operate this lighting unit.
Operated exclusively via the FluvalSmart App on your mobile device, Aquasky LED allows you to control the light output of red, green, blue and super bright 6500 K white LEDs for infinite color blends. The light’s gradual 24-hour light cycle and multiple weather effects permit further customization, enabling you to recreate natural aquatic environments from around the world with ease. Precision-engineered in Germany and backed by a generous 3-year warranty, Aquasky offers incredible quality and value. The light can be mounted directly above water surface for greater light penetration Larger Touch-Switch surface and design offers stable control without any fuss Wider coverage - each individual LED casts 120° of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots.
Multiple Weather Effects
From stormy lightning to dense cloud cover, recreate seasonal weather systems from the world’s great natural fish habitats. Also includes Sunrise/Sunset effects which naturally mimic dawn and dusk.
Full Customisation with FluvalSmart App
Download the FREE FluvalSmart App on your mobile device to control Plant spectrum LED and all its built-in features. No additional equipment required. Fully programmable 24 hour light cycle, with sunrise, midday, dusk and night. Mimic the natural cycle of the sun and moon to create a natural realistic environment for your fish. The combination of white and tri coloured RGB LEDs offer an adjustable light spectrum to mimic an array of natural habitats.
Aquasky LED features an IP67 waterproof rating, which allows it to endure regular splashing and even temporary submersion should it be dropped in your aquarium accidentally.
The Perfect Fit
Aquasky LED feature features an extendable mounting bracket, allowing easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths, please see technical specification for more information. The 120 degree of illumination produced by each LED creates a large cover area and uniform light across the aquarium.
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.