Fluval's Roma designer aquarium range offers something for every type of Fishkeeper with its contemporary design and clean, simple lines. The full range of Roma aquariums are equipped with energy-efficient LED lighting, with a bright daylight spectrum to help support plant growth and enhance fish colours to truly transform your aquarium. Roma also comes complete with the essential equipment needed to set up your aquarium including a Fluval filter and heater.
Contemporary Design with Matching Cabinet
All Roma aquariums have a matching cabinet. These stands come equipped with soft-close doors and are available in 3 colours (Oak, Walnut and Black) to compliment any home. They offer a space-saving design with ample storage to hide accessories like an external filter.
The Roma 90 model comes with a Fluval U4 filter, these award winning internal filters have a handy adjustable 3-way flow for customisable water circulation. The multi stage filtration is easily accessible through the handy flip top lid. The filter comes with; Bio-Foam pads, Poly-Carb cartridges for improved water clarity and Biomax ceramic media.
Integrated Bluetooth LED Lighting
The Roma 90 comes equipped with a 12.5 W energy efficient Bluetooth LED lighting unit to help support plant growth and enhance fish colours, all controlled via Fluvals SmartAPP on your smart phone.
The ultra-slim M series heaters have a reflective borosilicate glass tube, which allows it to blend in seamlessly with its aquatic surroundings. The built in thermostat has been calibrated for superior temperature precision.
List of Contents:
- Fluval Roma 200 Aquarium
- Matching cabinet
- Fluval U4 Internal filter
- Fluval Heater 200w
- Fluval Roma 12.5w Bluetooth LED lighting
- Marina LCD thermometer
- Aquarium Care Guide
* Please note that the aquarium cabinet is a colour effect veneer finish and not the natural product
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We are delighted to be able to offer a credit option for customers who are over 18 years old and have lived in the UK for at least three years. Orders placed by customers with a total value under £50.00, have the option of paying for the full order in 30 days time. A second option which allows customers to split the payment in 3 (a third up front then two equal payments in 30 days and 60 days time) is provided for orders with a total value of over £50.00.
There are no fees for taking up interest free credit. If you are buying online all you need to do is click through to the checkout and select our finance option as your method of payment.
Please note that Maidenhead Aquatics (t/a Rapid Aquatics Limited) is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance is provided by Klarna AB. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Click here for more information about our finance package with Klarna AB