Reef Delete is the ultimate reefing tool for pest and aquarium maintenance - Whether it's destroying Aiptasia, Algaes or Flatworms - Reef Delete does it all through its powerful and precise UV-C beam.
The unique, UV beam targets the DNA within an organism's cells causing the invasive pest to shut down and naturally decays without return. All that’s needed is a single shot daily zap to cause devastating damage to the target organism!
This item is ideal for marine tanks but can be used in freshwater aquaria too. Where you find you have hard to get rid of algae like, black hair algae or mustard algae this device will eliminate it from your ornaments, rocks, and wood.
Reef Delete is the ultimate touch-up pen, to get rid of a pest, coral disease or to cleanse an area of nuisance algae or bacteria. Prep new frag plugs, clean up coral bases. It’s a tool for life.
No Chemicals Needed
This is achieved without using any chemicals or causing accidental damage to other aquarium inhabitants. Unlike chemical treatments, you cannot overdose Reef Delete on a target specimen. The more exposure given, the faster the organism will break down – and you can do it to as many as you like without fear of causing damage to your water chemistry! Get trigger happy!
Safety and Accuracy
The Reef Delete uses an extremely high-quality custom-made ultra-narrow beam the special lens included is what helps Reef Delete punch the UV-C deep into the target organism. The device has a built-in safety feature meaning it can only be activated when submerged in water, making a potentially dangerous device household-friendly.
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we will be unable to assist with replacements.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.