Oase Aquamax has a great reputation for reliability and quality. Over the years the design has been greatly improved and this market leading pump has been overhauled again with the latest model the Aquamax Eco Premium. A new cage design brings these pumps bang up to date and the highly efficient motor has some of the lowest wattage ratings and energy consumption of any pond filter pump.
Coarse Debris Displacement:
The large surface wraparound strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8mm to pass through with ease. Larger debris gets caught reducing the amount of filter maintenance that is required, thanks to the caging this can be considered the first filter stage. The case has also been cleverly designed to allow water flow even when large debris gets caught.
Specialist Stepped Hose:
Scope of delivery includes a stepped hose adapter with suitable stainless steel hose clamps. This useful feature allows the user to select the size hose they want to use. This means you have more control over the volume and speed of the water flow.
Energy Efficient Motor:
The efficient OASE engine is particularly economical and effectively reduces running costs. The pump also includes a safety mechanism the pump will automatically turn off during dry running when blocked and is there is a heavy resistance of water flow this it try and protect the motor and impeller.
A 2nd inlet has been added to the premium AquaMax the inlet allows for a second connection of a satellite filter or surface skimmer. This feature is a must for larger ponds the ability to include a satellite filter that will circulate the water in other areas of the pond or a surface skim that takes light debris off the surface not only helps with maintenance but also visually improves your pond. The flow rate and flow distribution between the extension and casing can also be controlled easily.
On the Aquamax Eco Premium 12000, 16000 and 20000 there is seasonal flow control, this allows the pump to adapt to its environment. When you have the seasonal flow control switch turned on, your filter pump will automatically change its flow with the pond temperature. So in the cooler months, the pump reduces the flow by 50%. This stops unnecessary water contact with the cold winter air and will also help to reduce running costs by up to 30%. If you have a skimmer or satellite strainer attached to the pump or high head height, it is best to turn the seasonal flow control switch off as the reduced flow rates will not allow the pump to use a skimmer or go to its maximum head height.
EFC Environmental function control:
During the startup process of the Aquamax Eco Premium, there are some clever features that can often go unrecognised in these great pumps. The pump actually for the first 2-3 minutes undergoes a pre-programmed self-test, this runs the pump through various different speeds and detects whether water is running through the pump correctly. If the pump does happen to run dry with no water going through it, the unit will then automatically switch itself off, the pump will automatically make new attempts to restart itself. If the pump has fully malfunctioned you will need to locate the blockage, or remove the pump and then fully submerge it again to see if there is an air lock in the setup. It can take up to approximately 7 hours for an Aquamax Eco Premium to achieve its maximum capacity.
The pump includes a guarantee with the manufacturer for a total of 5 years
- Top entry model with first-class price/performance ratio, in a new design
- Thanks to the energy efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves power - and money
- Displacement of coarse particles up to 8 mm
- The completely redesigned classic – the entry-level series of filter and watercourse pumps from OASE
- A totally new form: Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly
- Extremely economical: Thanks to its energy efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and money while in operation
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (inserted in an exterior pump chamber)
- Included in the scope of delivery: Special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.