Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology. Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee. Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses. A patented cleaning function integrated into the cover facilitates the cleaning of the filter. The quick release provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes. It can be buried for almost invisible integration in the garden. Supplied with all hose connections for fast and trouble-free installation.
Oase has developed a revolutionary cleaning mechanism to help reduce the amount of filter maintenance required. The handle located in the head of the filter can be pulled up this, in turn, raises a platform that holds the filter sponges. Pulling fully squeezes the sponges releasing all the dirt and waste build up on the sponges meaning you don't have to get your hands dirty and prolongs the life of the sponges. Having already diverted the output to nearby trees and plants the nutrients rich water can be released and used as a liquid fertiliser.
The Oase BioPress works by creating a vacuum and building up pressure to release the water. This vacuum is held down by two easy release clips. This is a huge benefit when maintaining the filter as no tools are required to remove any parts.
Integrated UVC Unit:
The UVC unit integrated in the cover ensures fast elimination of algae and reduction in pathogens in the pond water. After the water has been biologically and mechanically filtered it then passes past the UV bulb which breaks down the cell wall of the algae destroying it, this reduces the chance of green water. Its recommend that the UV bulb is replaced every year at the start of pond season.
The canister body of the BioPress is packed full of course sponges that perform both mechanical filtration and biological filtration. The sponges have been designed to capture the maximum amount of debris and dirt in the water. They have also been designed to give the largest possible surface area to allow biological bacteria to grow.
Oase has specifically designed a range of water pumps for the bio press set these pumps. The pumps have the same useful features as the AquaMax such as Coarse Debris Displacement, Specialist Stepped Hose and Energy Efficient Motor.
- Clearwater guaranteed through the ideal combination of filter, pump and UVC technology
- Easy cleaning via the cleaning function integrated in the cover
- The filter can be almost completely buried for almost invisible integration in the environment
- Quick-release provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes
- A higher elevated watercourse can be supplied with cleaned water
- Supplied with all hose connections for fast and trouble-free installation
Please note that as an outdoor electrical item, this product is not supplied with a plug.
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.