The Oase BioSmart Set provides the ideal introduction to proven Oase filter technology. The BioSmart Set is a complete pump and filter kit with an Oase AquaMax Eco Classic filter pump optimally matched to the BioSmart Filter with Vitronic UVC.
Oase AquaMax Eco Classic Filter Pumps offer an efficient, high-performance pond pump with handling capabilities ideal for supplying pond filters. The Oase BioSmart filter coupled with the Vitronic UVC ensures clear and healthy pond water thanks to the combination of UVC technology and large filter foam surface. The BioSmart filters proven cleaning handles enable convenient filter foam cleaning, without removal from the filter and the integrated pollutant level indicator signals the right time for cleaning.
Coarse foam sponges to take all toxins from your pond water. Removing ammonia, nitrite and nitrate to effectively transform into harmless end products, that can be used to assist with flower beds. Replacement foams are available. BioSmarts come with easy cleaning lever, and easy maintenance due to cleaning handles and bottom drain, which can be opened and coarse debris can be disposed of.
With a built-in integrated UVC unit, that ensures that elimination of suspended algae and fast reduction of pathogens. The outer box of the filter includes a Temperature display with a thermometer, to indicate the current in water temperature. Pollutant level indicator for convenient filter monitoring.
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Incl. OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Oxygen enrichment through special water channelling
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance
- Including displays for pollutant level and water temperature
- Sludge drain for easy removal of coarse debris
- Easy to conceal; the filter can be recessed into the ground to ⅓ of its height
- Filters and pumps are optimally matched
- Incl. 100 ml BioKick Filter Starter* only BioSmart Set 18000 - 36000
- Suitable for ponds up to 18.0 m³
- Included in the scope of delivery: Vitronic UVC; 5 m 1 ½” (38 mm) hose and an AquaMax Eco Classic
Please note that as an outdoor electrical item, this product is not supplied with a plug.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.