The FiltoMatic CWS pond filter and pump set is a complete set from internationally reknowned pond experts oase. It includes the intelligent flow through filter FiltoMatic CWS with integrated UVC clarifier and matching filter pump, the
AquaMax Eco Premium.
FiltoMatic CWS Filter
The Filtomatic filter is suitable for ponds up to 25 m³, with its intelligent control system it adjusts the filtration capacity according to the seasonal requirements of the pond. The integrated power savings save up to 40% thanks to UVC unit with patented self-cleaning which can be switched on as necessary; it also provides oxygen
enrichment. This product comes with the OASE Clear Water Guarantee, a 3 year warranty that guarantees clear water for 3 years from purchase.
The filter device can be buried with up to 70% of its body height into the ground making it virtually invisible. A rock effect cover is available seperately to further disguise the unit. Hiding is easy as the filter only requires access from above. However regularly cleaning of the FiltoMatic is quick and easy thanks to automatic sludge discharge of
the filter. The filter foams can be easily removed for convenient access. The high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology and are long lasting. Accessing the foams is easy as the unit can be opened and closed with one hand. Unintentional opening is prevented through its integrated lock.
These effective filters will decrease your ponds levels of string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and
nutrients. The interval cleaning, UVC and pump function can also be controlled manually. Their space saving design means they take up limited space around the pond. The built in UVC clarifier will keep green water at bay and determining when the bulb needs replacing is easy thanks to the UVC operating hours meter.
Easy installation, low maintenance and user friendly
FiltoMatic filters are available in three different sizes; 7000, 14000 and 25000
AquaMax Eco Premium Pond Pump
This filter and watercourse pump is a power-saving talent. A particularly effective feature is the additional connection for optional filter accessories at the second, patented inlet. Dirt particles up to 11 mm in size can be removed not only from the pond bottom, but also from the pond edge with a satellite filter or from the water surface with a surface skimmer. Thanks to the clever frost protection technology, the pump can remain in the pond down to -20°C and is guaranteed not to be damaged. Thanks to EFC (Environmental Function Control), the pump switches off automatically in the event of dry running or blockage, thus preventing damage to the unit.
AquaMax Eco Premium Pond Pumps are available in three different sizes; 4000, 6000 and 8000
FiltoMatic Filter and Pump Set Specifications
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We are delighted to be able to offer a credit option for customers who are over 18 years old and have lived in the UK for at least three years. Orders placed by customers with a total value under £50.00, have the option of paying for the full order in 30 days time. A second option which allows customers to split the payment in 3 (a third up front then two equal payments in 30 days and 60 days time) is provided for orders with a total value of over £50.00.
There are no fees for taking up interest free credit. If you are buying online all you need to do is click through to the checkout and select our finance option as your method of payment.
Please note that Maidenhead Aquatics (t/a Rapid Aquatics Limited) is acting as a credit broker and not a lender. Finance is subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. Applicants must be 18 or over and resident in the UK. Finance is provided by Klarna AB. Registered Office: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.
Click here for more information about our finance package with Klarna AB