Open 7 days a week - please phone for opening hours. Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
Located in an award-winning garden centre, our Woodford branch is very much geared towards pond owners. With one of the largest outdoor departments in the North West, we have an extensive range of pre-formed ponds, waterfalls, pond plants and pond fish. Indeed we offer everything that you could need to set up a fantastic-looking pond. In season we also have an excellent selection of water features, ranging from the traditional to the more modern.
We also cater for the aquarium owner as well, with over a hundred aquariums holding hundreds of different species of fish. We also stock all the top brands of dry goods, so if you’re starting out with an aquarium or have been keeping fish for years, there's always something to find in store.
This store is a premium dealer of
We are currently recruiting for the following roles at this store, click here to see all our positions across our company.
Application deadline 29TH JUNE 2019
Store: Woodford Park Garden Centre Chester Road Woodford Stockport Cheshire SK7 1QS
Telephone: 0161 439 3305
Our fantastic Woodford store is looking to expand
This position is a
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in all areas of fish keeping, with some previous experience in fishkeeping with an enthusiasm for the hobby. The role involves aiding in the day to day maintenance of the store including caring for the wide variety of livestock that we carry and serving customers. High standards of customer service are important to our business and applicants should be enthusiastic and professional.
The person we are looking for should be a positive practical individual who is keen to be part of a strong happy team of staff who enjoy working in their vocational career.
· Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
· Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manner to maintain our high standards of customer care.
· Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
· Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
· Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
· Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organizing stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
· Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
· Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.