Tetra Pond CrystalWater – safely and quickly removes floating particles that can cloud pond water
- Effectively removes dirt particles to improve visibility into the pond
- Works in a matter of hours
- Not suitable for sturgeons
- Binds cloudiness caused by clay particles or soil, as well as cloudiness caused by organic particles, such as fish waste, uneaten food or dead plant material
- Harmless to pond environments: the active ingredients in Tetra Pond CrystalWater coagulate floating particles that cloud the pond water. This makes it easier to filter out these particles or to remove them by hand
- Makes pond care easy
- Improves the water quality in the pond, enhancing the well-being of fish and plants
- Incredibly easy to administer
- Do not use to tackle algae. Use Tetra Pond AlgoFree to combat green water (floating algae).
- For best results, there should be a period of 4-5 days between treating the algae and using Tetra Pond CrystalWater
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process using your designated delivery address and chosen delivery method. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order and this will be calculated on your entire basket after you have entered your delivery address. If for any reason your products are not deliverable to your chosen delivery address, the checkout will inform you of this before your order is submitted.
Our chosen couriers are DPD and Royal Mail. If an order is dispatched directly from a manufacturer then you may have a different courier delivering your order. Full tracking details for all orders sent by DPD will be provided when your order is shipped. You can choose ‘Express Courier’ to receive this service on any standard order. Any order sent from our suppliers, or with DPD will only be delivered Monday - Friday.
All stated delivery times begin from the moment your order is accepted which is when your order is shipped from our warehouse our suppliers. An order confirmation email is not the acceptance of an order by us.
A signature is required for all orders sent via DPD, at which point the responsibility for all consignments passes to you. If you have specified another recipient (who is not you) for delivery purposes, then you accept that evidence of a signature by the said recipient (or another appointed person) at your delivery address is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by DPD and this accepts the transfer of responsibility to yourself.
We do not ship orders internationally.
To see a full list of our delivery charges and to read our terms and conditions, click here.