Any order containing live plants on their own or mixed with a combination of other items will be collectively delivered within 14 working days. Including live plants in an order does go against our next day shipping policy.
- We guarantee you that you will not find better quality anywhere else.
- Super fresh
- Well rooted
- Strong and healthy
- The absolute very best specimen of each named genera!
The condition of your plant may vary by order date and from what you see in your local store. We aim to give you the largest and most luscious plant possible but this is dependant on the time of year and seasonal variation.
With aquascaping in mind, we've put together a superb mixture of 5 of the highest quality potted aquarium plants which have been carefully selected by our experienced team of plant experts in Holland.
These are not just your average aquarium plants. Super fresh, well rooted, strong and healthy - this box of plants will vary slightly from week-to-week, depending on availability, and therefore ensuring you have the absolute very best specimen of each named genera!
We guarantee that you will not find better quality elsewhere.
This pack will contain 5 different aquarium plant genera: Alternanthera, Anubias, Cryptocoryne, Echinodorus and Hygrophila
- ALTERNANTHERA - A popular aquarium plant for its contrasting colour and broad leaves. Alternanthera is a vigorous and robust aquarium plant which tolerates strong water movement. Requires bright lighting.
- ANUBIAS - Anubias are very popular aquarium plants because of the beautiful crimped, oval-shaped leaves. Young leaves are a green-brown colour that change to an intense green as they mature. Due to the slow growth rate, and ease of keeping, this plant is perfectly suited to both small and large aquaria.
- CRYPTOCORYNE - Cryptocorynes are by far the most popular foreground aquarium plants. This plant species has a huge variety of different shaped and coloured leaves, which generally grow better under high light conditions, but will also tolerate lower levels too.
- ECHINODORUS - Echinodorus are, in general, easy growing aquarium plants, with a wide range of leaf shapes and colours. Whilst they generally prefer higher light levels, they will tolerate a wide range of conditions.
- HYGROPHILA - This is an ideal 'starter aquarium plant', being easy to care for and fast growing. The leaves are fairly robust with a red and green colouration. If the plant grows too tall, the tops may be cut off and re-planted in the substrate to grow again.
LEARN MORE HERE
Suggested planting quantities (if you are looking for a heavily planted aquarium, we would recommend opting for the upper number of packs):
- 'Starter' Aquarium: 1 - 2 packs
- 3ft Aquarium: 3 - 4 packs
- 4ft Aquarium: 4 - 6 packs
- 5ft Aquarium: 5 - 8 packs
No one has left a review yet.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process using your designated delivery address and chosen delivery method. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order and this will be calculated on your entire basket after you have entered your delivery address. If for any reason your products are not deliverable to your chosen delivery address, the checkout will inform you of this before your order is submitted.
As this product is dispatched directly from a manufacturer, we cannot confirm the courier which will be used until after your order has been accepted. Delivery information of this item will be given by our suppliers within 5 working days of your order being accepted. The delivery will be booked in at a time which is suitable for you. Please be assured that this item will not turn up without prior warning. Delivery of this product will only be Monday - Friday only.
A signature is required for all direct from manufacturer orders, at which point the responsibility for all consignments passes to you. Please make sure that you check all products for damage before you sign for them. If you have specified another recipient (who is not you) for delivery purposes, then you accept that evidence of a signature by the said recipient (or another appointed person) at your delivery address is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by us and this accepts the transfer of responsibility to yourself.
We only ship this item to the UK mainland. We do not ship this product internationally, or to the highlands and islands.
To see a full list of our delivery charges and to read our terms and conditions, click here.