- Includes built in filter, LED lighting and Heater
- Volume: 40 litres
- Perfect Starter Nano Aquarium
- Modern contemporary design
- Proven built in filter system with space to accommodate heater and circulation pump (both included)
- Stylish overhanging LED 'banana lamp'
- Clear glass panes and no hood allows for maximum viewing pleasure
- Also available in 60 and 80
- This product comes with a 2-year warranty, excludes cracked glass
Unfortunately due to the way these Aquariums are packed we are unable to ship them direct to a home address
The Aquamanta Nano 35 is a stylish desktop aquarium set with all that is needed to provide the perfect home for cold water or tropical fish. There is also plenty of space to add a heater if you do fancy keeping tropical fish. The aquarium has a simple modern contemporary design to it, perfect for making an attractive nano tank for shrimps or small fish. The clear glass panes and no hood allows for maximum viewing pleasure.
Stylish LED Lamp
Included with this aquarium is a stylish bright white LED light, the benefit of this light is it can be easily adjusted with the flexible overlooking arm. The LED has been chosen as not only gives great coverage of the aquarium ensuring there are no dark areas but it also will help stimulate plant growth. A simple on and off button can be found on top of the light.
Equipment Housed in Built In Back Compartment
The tank includes a disguised built-in filter system located in a sperate compartment at the back of tank meaning no awkward internal filter or piping distracting the overall view of your aquarium. All the filter media, aquarium heater and the circulation pump can all be housed in the A small energy-efficient pump ensures top quality water output.
Efficient 3 stage Filtration
The built in filtration system includes AquaManta activated carbon, Phos Nitra nitrate-reducing media as well as twin biological foams. These are removed by the built-in lifting device. Having two foams means one at a time can be replaced and thus ensuring the biological effectiveness of the filter is maintained. The PhosNitra aids in the reduction of nitrate levels and the ultracarbon removed unwanted chemicals and smells.
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.