NT Labs Medikoi Probiotic has been specially formulated over years of research and development to bring you a complete, professional diet for champion koi. The ingredients contained in Medikoi Probiotic are of the highest quality, and have been selected to support healthy growth, significantly enhance colour definition and optimise body shape.
Optimum Digestive Capacity:
The high-quality ingredients in Medikoi Probiotic create a highly palatable and digestible food for your koi. It provides not only beneficial gut bacteria to help your fish break down foods more effectively, but also contains a prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide), a food for these vital bacteria to sustain them whilst they help maintain the wellbeing of your fish. This combination of probiotic bacteria and a prebiotic ensures a healthy, active population of gut bacteria and digestive enzymes to efficiently break down food to release all the vital nutrients it contains, allowing your fish to achieve its optimal body mass gain whilst reducing waste to keep your pond clean and clear.
Multi-Season Koi Food:
The nutritional balance of Medikoi Probiotic enables this complete feed to be fed over a large temperature range (from 5°C - 26°C), making this the best choice for your koi all year round. The pellets of Medikoi Probiotic have been vacuum-coated to prevent the proteins and oils in the food from leaching into the water and causing an unsightly surface slick to form. The abundance of vitamins and additives in Medikoi Probiotic will help keep your fish healthy whatever the weather, and the inclusion of probiotic bacteria ensures maximum uptake of nutrients by your fish, even in lower temperatures.
Rapid Colour Enhancement:
The inclusion of spirulina and astaxanthin provides a concentrated boost to the natural pigmentation of your champion koi. Reds will become more enhanced, and other colours will become brighter and perfectly defined against the purest white of your koi.
Fish Meal, Wheat, Krill Meal, Wheatgerm, Maize Starch, Fish Oil, Spirulina, Monocalcium Phosphate, Yeast Products (Stimmune), Inulin, vitamins and minerals
Protein 38%, Fat 8%, Fibre 1.5%, Ash 10%
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.