NT Labs Medikoi Sturgeon is a quick-sinking pellet, specifically formulated to provide a complete feed for sturgeon and sterlet. This high-protein pellet has been designed to provide highly digestible proteins in a form that will allow them to be fully metabolised by your fish. Medikoi Sturgeon is also packed full of vitamins, minerals and oils, making this feed highly palatable for sturgeon, sterlet and other species of pond fish.
Contains key components:
- Protein (46%) – This Medikoi Sturgeon feed contains a high proportion of readily and easily assimilated proteins, allowing it to be easily and fully metabolised and digested by sturgeon, minimising waste. These first class proteins will provide your fish with the essential amino acids they require and which can only be found in in a high-quality diet.
- Oils (15%) – Medikoi Sturgeon contains oils rich in omega-3 which meet the high energetic requirements of sturgeon and sterlet, and is safe to feed to your sturgeon and sterlet all year round.
Sinking Feed – This pellet has been designed to quickly sink to the bottom of the pond to ensure that your sturgeon and sterlet can begin feeding immediately, helping to maintain optimum water quality.
- Before feeding Medikoi Sturgeon, feed your pond fish Medikoi Staple, or another food in the Medikoi range, to keep these other species occupied and prevent them outcompeting your sturgeon for this high-quality, sinking feed.
- Spring: As water temperatures begin to increase, so too will the activity and energy demands of your sturgeon and sterlet. Gradually add Medikoi Sturgeon pellets to the pond, only adding more when all the pellets have been eaten.
- Summer: During these warmer months, sturgeon and sterlet growth is at its maximum, creating high energy demands in these fish. Be sure to feed Medikoi Sturgeon regularly, an amount which your sturgeon will consume before they become disinterested. It is important to check your water quality regularly using Test Kits during this time, and remove any uneaten food.
- Autumn and winter: Sturgeon will continue to feed at temperatures as low as 4°C. Continue to feed Medikoi Sturgeon as temperatures begin to drop, but monitor the amount your sturgeon are eating and adjust the amounts you provide for them accordingly.
Fish Meal, Wheat, Poultry Meal, Fish Oil, Soya Protein Concentrate, Soya Dehulled, Extracted, Toasted, Sunflower Meal, Hemoglobin Powder, Poultry Blood Meal, Lecithin, Rape Oil, Monocalcium Phosphate, Yeast Products (Stimmune), vitamins and minerals
Protein 45%, Fat 18%, Fibre 1.8%, Ash 9.5%
Delivery costs for your order will be calculated during the checkout process based on your delivery address and the contents of your basket. You will only pay one delivery charge for your order. Express delivery is FREE for online orders OVER £39 unless any of the points below become a factor.
- Some large items like aquariums, ponds and pond liners will have an additional charge of £45.00 to help offset the cost of a pallet delivery.
- Orders containing a physical gift card will have an additional charge of £2.45 to cover the cost of materials and delivery (digital gift cards are a free alternative).
- Orders to highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may incur an additional delivery charge displayed at checkout this is based on the postal code provided. DPD provides a list of postal codes which have additional surcharges. Some of these post codes may also take 2 working days to arrive, even on express. Pallet deliveries cannot be sent to these post codes.
We only ship to the UK and cannot ship internationally.
We aim to dispatch items that are currently in stock on the same working day if they are ordered before 2.45 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day, unless it fits any of the below criteria:
- Orders containing live plants will take up to 2 weeks to arrive. We take a week's worth of customer orders and then inform the plant farms of the specific quantities we need to fulfil that week's order to avoid wastage.
- Pallet orders containing large items like big aquariums will take additional time to arrive as they are sent by a third party. These orders will NOT be dispatched until we have been in touch to arrange a delivery date, this is to ensure someone is available at your address to sign for the delivery. Deliveries will generally be delivered ‘curb side’ within the terms of the agreement we have with our couriers so you will need to make arrangements to transfer larger items into your home yourself. Unfortunately, our drivers are not insured to transfer the aquarium into your home.
- Physical gift cards and items from the gift shop (such as clothes, towels etc) are sent with 1st Class Royal Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 working days, though in rare cases and orders placed closer to public holidays (Christmas, Father’s day, Mother’s day etc.) may be longer.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase online from our website, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, for up to 21 days from the date you purchased it.
We strongly suggest signing up for an account with fishkeeper.co.uk as this will allow for some additional returns options like return to your local store.
If you checkout as a guest you will need to return the product to Maidenhead Aquatics, PO Box 619, Egham, Surrey, TW20 2BS, please package the order (along with a packing slip or a note including your name, address and order number).
Large pallet items like aquariums are deemed delivered successfully with no damage once the the driver has left the property. If a report of damage is submitted after the driver has left we may be unable to assist with replacements. We recommend refusing a damaged delivery, this is the fastest resolution.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. When you place an order with us online you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.