Open 7 days a week - please phone for opening hours. Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
Opened in May 2015, our store at Cirencester offers an extensive selection of fish to suit everyone from the novice to the more advanced aquarist, and to offer the best customer service and satisfy our customers' every need wherever possible. In addition the store offers a great range of dry goods, foods and equipment from all the top brands.
Our staff are all enthusiasts and will be only too pleased to show you all the latest gadgets and products on the market. With a wealth of experience, their fishkeeping advice is second to none, so with all this as well as some superb offers all year round, Maidenhead Aquatics at Cirencester is a must for all fishkeepers!
This store is a premium dealer of
We are currently recruiting for the following roles at this store, click here to see all our positions across our company.
Application deadline 12TH JUNE 2019
Store: Dobbies Garden Centre Cirencester Road Siddington Cirencester GL7 6EU
Telephone: 01285 640972
Our fantastic Cirencester store is looking to expand its team!
This position is including weekends and bank holidays.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in all areas of fish keeping, with some previous experience in fishkeeping with an enthusiasm for the hobby. The role involves aiding in the day to day maintenance of the store including caring for the wide variety of livestock that we carry and serving customers. High standards of customer service are important to our business and applicants should be enthusiastic and professional.
The person we are looking for should be a positive practical individual who is keen to be part of a strong happy team of staff who enjoy working in their vocational career.
· Deliver excellent standards of livestock care and store presentation.
· Greet all our customers in an articulate, approachable and friendly manner to maintain our high standards of customer care.
· Communicate your fishkeeping knowledge clearly to customers with varying levels of experience and maintain our policy of responsible fishkeeping.
· Work efficiently as part of a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
· Complete sales correctly and efficiently ensuring customers leave the store fully satisfied.
· Getting merchandise out onto the shop floor, organizing stock neatly on the shelves and making sure it's correctly priced and available.
· Be self-motivated, positive and organised.
· Be reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button above to email your CV and a cover letter. Please title your email 'Part Time Sales Assistant Vacancy' (and include your name) in the message box. Alternatively, you can drop your CV and covering letter into the store, and mark this for the attention of the manager.